Because everyone who leads people has it in them – both the desire, and the ability.
So why haven’t you written a book yet? It’s probably because…
- The task is too big and daunting.
- Publishers aren’t asking you yet.
- You’re not sure where to start.
- You’re terrified nobody besides your Mom will buy it.
But you still keep thinking about it. And writing down ideas here and there.
So stop thinking about it.
Instead, you should do one of two things:
- Do something else. Like launching a blog.
- DO IT!!!
Write a book!
You know you can! You’re up to it. It’s in you.
So how, if publishers aren’t calling yet, do you get a book published? How do you market it? How do you distribute it? How do you get the word out?
I don’t know. But Chandler Bolt does.
Chandler has done it again and again and again. And Chandler teaches others how to do it, too.
So here’s what I think you should do.
- Read Chandler’s free ebook, Published. Is not just another boring “how to” book on how to write and publish your first book. It’s a 206-page bestseller blueprint, with over 130 5-star reviews on Amazon.
- Watch a video where Chandler explains a little more about how to self-publish successfully.
You can do both of those things right now, for free, right here!
[button link=”https://xe172.isrefer.com/go/Feb17-freebook/brandonacox” size=”xl” icon=”check-circle-o” color=”orange” window=”yes”]I’m Gonna Do It! Show Me More![/button]